In order to make your product successful, Facet will play a critical role in helping identify the needs and wants of your consumer through RESEARCH.
Facet has a developed history of in-house user studies and a vast database of medical device clients allowing us to perform market research of new and current products.
- Investigational Market Research
- User Studies
- Clinical Support
- On-staff phlebotomist to develop clinical protocols
and perform user studies
- Phlebotomy lab includes a one-way window, allowing
Facet to invite our partners to observe research
as it is performed
CREDENTIALS: Facet offers the additional expertise of our Medical Director Barry Ginsberg, M.D., Ph.D. in the fields of diabetes, blood glucose monitoring and implantable sensors.
- Adjunct Professor of Medicine in the Endocrine
Division of Robert Wood Johnson College
of Medicine, UMDNJ
- Principal Investigator of the Diabetes Control and
Complications Trial (DCCT)
- Published 100+ articles in peer-reviewed journals
Now we are ready to
DESIGN your new product >>